Our degree in business management and leadership is part of our new 'Elevate' portfolio. It offers new and less experienced managers the chance to develop management skills and become effective business leaders. You'll explore the fundamentals of business management, learning about leadership and management skills, business strategy, organisational behaviour, cross-cultural management, business research methods, ethics, marketing, and finance. You can choose from several final-year project types to suit your interests.
The transferable skills you'll gain will boost your employability and generate new opportunities to build successful careers as a business manager or to start your own business. Popular careers for business management and leadership graduates include business management roles in the private, public, and voluntary sectors in large companies, SMEs, start-ups, social enterprises, and charities.
- The course is designed to give you the skills to become a future business leader.
- Our business, management and marketing courses are ranked in TOP 3 for course variety in London (University Guide 2021).
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked top 10 for student satisfaction in London (Complete University Guide 2020).
- Successful graduates of this programme will be presented with 'dual awards', the BA degree certificate and the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Study Management & Leadership and earn up to £26,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings