10 reasons to study this master's in design management course:
- Gain highly desirable skills in business design, modelling and organisational transformation
- Gain masters level skills in change management, leadership, evidence-based approaches to innovation and measuring impact
- Gain highly desirable skills in systems thinking
- Learn about bleeding-edge technologies that are shaping the next iteration of business transformation
- Develop your knowledge of sustainability, social innovation and corporate responsibility
- Gain business and entrepreneurial skills that will accelerate your career
- Experience a ‘real world’ research-led and practice-based approach to management education
- Learn about ‘holistic’ people-centred organisations and their success factors
- Improve your professional network through meeting people with similar interests and different skillsets
- Be part of a forward-thinking creative community bringing together design, technology, business and social transformation.
Ravensbourne has an established international reputation for innovation at the intersection of design and business development. Our portfolio of MSc, MA and MDes programmes encourages an interplay between technology, design, creativity and wider social and economic issues.
The design management programme has been designed in a way that is highly relevant to the leadership and organisational challenges of the creative industries and the technology sectors. The course looks at the creative skills and competences needed to identify and anticipate business change and transform business models so that they are interactive, anticipatory and future focused.