Why study this master's in cyber security ?
- Gain highly desirable skills in cyber security
- Gain master-level skills in systems architecture, network security and incidence response
- Gain highly desirable skills in computer forensics and open source intelligence
- Learn the current challenges facing cyber security professionals
- Develop your skills in responsible innovation
- Gain business and entrepreneurial skills that will enhance your employability
- Experience a learning by doing approach to cyber security education
- Improve your future employment prospects
- Improve your professional network through meeting people with similar interests and different skillsets
- Be part of a tech-literate creative community
MSc Cyber Security aims to provide students with technical skills in cyber security, while also improving their understanding of secure design principles, through modules such as systems architecture, and how to respond to cyber incidents, with modules such as 'cyber incidence management.'