This online video editing course can be studied remotely from anywhere in the world and is aimed at those with the drive and creativity to become a professional screen editor. Early-career editors, independent filmmakers and creatives and storytellers from other disciplines will also benefit from this course.
Whether you’re cutting documentary, fiction/scripted, promotions, news or corporate, the editor’s priority is to tell the clearest, most dynamic and engaging story from the rushes. This course shows you how to keep the audience watching.
The course provides rushes that are professionally shot and packaged for the purpose of developing editing skills. Inside the Edit tutorials form the spine of the master's course and will help you to develop skills from foundation to intermediate and professional.
Why thi coueses
- Realise your dream of becoming a professional screen/video editor
- Study from anywhere in the world at a time that suits you
- Gain expert guidance from industry professionals
- Develop editing skills from foundation to intermediate and pro level
- Powered by Inside the Edit
- Pioneering uni for editing and post production courses
- Ravensbourne is a feeder institution for the industry
- Be taught by practitioners with contemporary industry experience