Why study this Illustration master's degree?
- Embrace the natural storyteller in you
- Explore cutting-edge storytelling and narrative methods
- Augment your understanding of immersive illustration technologies
- Supercharge your illustration business
- Tap into exceptional industry connections
- Study in a stunning new building in London's Design District
- Be a legacy-maker for The Institute of Creativity and Technology
Throughout your MA Illustration course in London, you will explore the roles of illustration today and its wide-ranging professional applications moving forward. You will experiment across narrative and storytelling methods, which will enable you to present and reposition information in a strategic, accessible and engaging fashion.
You will examine complex knowledge, data and information and bring it to life with empathy, which will free you to tell stories that need to be told and ensure that no message is lost in translation.