If you want to learn what is needed to set up as an entrepreneur and make your own mark in the world of business, then this Business Management degree is for you. Refine your skills in management, strategy, and research to support your journey into the ever-evolving business landscape.
Why study this Business Management degree?
- Industry focused: work to live project briefs and discover opportunities within the creative industries even before you graduate
- Engage in collaborative working with students from Fashion Management and Digital Marketing courses
- You will be provided with the skills needed to help future-proof the creative industries by promoting sustainable business practices
- Develop strong communication skills: you will learn to communicate visually, verbally and creatively through multiple forms of digital creative media
- Industry linked assessment methods: to prepare you for industry, assessment methods such as pitches and presentations will mimic industry and help prepare you for industry
- Business planning: students are encouraged to bring their own unique entrepreneurial ideas to the course and create business proposals for development .