A world of opportunity for the digital creative:
User-experience and user-interface design is all around us, from the screens we tap and swipe to the services we rely on. UX and UI design is an emerging field of multidisciplinary skills and activities designing future-facing platforms. This includes: apps, websites, digital products and services, augmented and virtual reality experiences, installation design, wearable technology and the Internet of Things.
This practice-led UI/UX design course in London, UK, looks at the fundamentals, including user research, experience design, interaction design, visual design and information architecture – and how these components can be professionally identified, investigated, informed and interrogated. It explores design thinking, human-centered design and the creative and innovative use of technology to boost organisations and inspire positive change.
Why study this UXUI design degree?
- This field represents a huge area of opportunity
- Inspire positive digital change
- Develop a multidisciplinary design and digital skillset
- Explore design thinking, human-centred design and technology
- Learn from the best minds in the industry
- Tap into exceptional industry connections
- Design products and services that optimise user experience
- Develop a portfolio that showcases your creative and technical skills