In this hands-on Product Design course at Ravensbourne University London, you’ll define problems and opportunities through cutting-edge research and analysis, develop original ideas with creative thinking, and deliver detailed designs ready for production.
Predominantly project-based, you’ll study the functional and market-led requirements of product design from concept to production, looking at ergonomics, aesthetics, usability, sustainability, intellectual property and the application of technology. You’ll also learn to communicate your design work engagingly through prototypes, sketches, design documents, renders and pitch presentations.
Why study this product design degree?
- Award-winning product design course
- Strong industry links, live client projects and internships
- Great staff to student ratio with unrivalled access to tutors
- Cutting-edge, open-access prototyping studios
- Gain industry ready skills