Why study this music and sound design degree?
- Develop specialisms and find your musical niche
- These include: composition, production, sound engineering and songwriting
- Add technical understanding to your natural creativity and inner storyteller
- Direct preparation for work in the creative industries
- Collaborative course will boost your leadership and teamwork skills
- Teaching staff and visiting professionals with strong industry experience
Music and sound design make a vital contribution to not only media and communications, but culture as a whole. Music moves people; it defines eras, shapes personalities, sells products and adds meaning to moving imagery on our screens.
This music degree in London, UK, is for aspiring musicians and sound designers who wish to supercharge their sound and music production skills and apply them in a wide range of roles in the creative industries.
You will develop specialisms which could include audio production, sound engineering, sound design, songwriting, composition and soundtrack creation for film, television, games and immersive media, such as virtual reality and augmented reality (VR/AR).