Why study this motion graphics degree?
- This is a long established, forward-looking course with a unique focus on all aspects of motion graphics.
- Students develop a wide range of practical skills and theoretical knowledge to underpin their creative design work.
- The syllabus is aligned to industry but also promotes creativity and individuality.
- Across all years, students have access to the course’s outstanding industry contacts.
- As well as developing their design skills students explore the history, context and future potential of motion graphics.
- Being based in London, the course can provide many opportunities to visit design studios, postproduction houses, major broadcasters, exhibitions and industry events.
- On graduation our students have excellent employment opportunities.
The Motion Graphics degree course at Ravensbourne University London combines digital technology and creative design to equip you with the full range of practical and theoretical skills required to build a successful career within the creative industries.
The three-year undergraduate course encompasses key skills including animation, storytelling, graphic design, 2D and 3D graphics, video production and experiential design, as well as exploring the history, context and future potential of motion design.
Combining these skills with industry-standard software including After Effects and Cinema 4D, you’ll create motion graphics for film, television, online, mobile, music and live events.