Why study this games development degree?
- Games-first approach, putting making at the centre of teaching
- Encourages self-efficacy and team building through project work
- Prepares you for a career as a computer games maker
- Truly understand the needs and desires of computer games players
- Flexibility to specialise in your favourite games development discipline
- Build a critical language and understanding of games development
- Develop a diverse understanding of games technologies
The booming games industry is at the forefront of innovation, with gaming technologies finding their way into a myriad of industries, including architecture, filmmaking and medicine. The sector inspires innovation by continually pushing the boundaries and driving companies to create new technologies.
There is no better time to be a part of the thrilling computer games industry.
This games development degree in London, UK, gives you the fundamental skills you need to successfully design and develop games of all kinds. You will work with a broad range of briefs across table top, mobile, console and computer to engage with the wider elements of games culture and practice.