Why study this fashion promotion degree?
- Multi-award-winning fashion promotion and communication course
- Build up a diverse knowledge base in an industry-facing course
- Expert teaching with direct contact to industry professionals
- Gain an accredited three-month work placement unit at fashion giants
- Gain access to a host of industry-leading guest speakers
- A nurturing environment with high recruitment rates into industry
- Learn to effectively communicate and market fashion brands
- Develop your unique voice and add theory to natural creativity
- Recent work placements include Urban Outfitters, Ralph Lauren and Vogue
The BA Hons Fashion Promotion degree can be tailored to your interests. You will explore fashion media production, fashion marketing and visual communication, including digital imaging and new media. You will learn the skills and techniques needed to effectively communicate and market fashion brands in this dynamic, fast-moving and exciting sector.
Fashion Promotion includes a fully-accredited work placement where you can showcase your learning in a professional environment. Supported by the Ravensbourne Employability Team, recent work placements include industry giants Urban Outfitters, Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Vogue, Wonderland Magazine, Ralph Lauren, Ralph & Russo, Paul Smith, LK Bennett, Karen Millen, Harvey Nichols, Fashion Scout, Exposure, PR, All Saints and Black Diamond Films..