Why study this fashion buying and brand management degree?
- An impressive 96% student satisfaction rate (NSS results 2020)
- Uniquely skilled graduates with both creative flair and business acumen
- Inspiring industry guest lecturers
- Teachers are industry pros who deliver a cutting-edge curriculum
- Outstanding industry connections and partnerships
- Access to covetable industry resources: WGSN, Edited, Mintel and LSN Global
- Free Adobe suite software and access to a £300 laptop bursary
- Accredited work placement opportunities
This exciting fashion management degree in London, UK, encourages creative flair whilst also developing your business nous, including problem-solving, organisational, planning, promotional and fashion management skills.
You will gain a deeper understanding of buying cycles, sales performance, product development, fabric sourcing and testing, the supply chain, the importance of sustainability and fashion brand development.
This fashion marketing degree course will also teach you how to predict fashion trends, plan a fashion range, understand consumer behaviour and undertake psychographic profiling. It has been designed to provide students with the mindset and skillset needed to succeed in a competitive industry.