Discover your fashion design identity:
This flagship fashion course in London, UK, offers budding fashion designers the opportunity to study both traditional and innovative practices in fashion design, development, pattern cutting, sampling and digital design. You will explore how computer-aided design and emerging digital technologies are helping to innovate the fashion creation process – from idea through to production.
You’ll develop an enviable skillset across the fashion design spectrum. This degree in fashion is geared towards developing fashion designers with industry-ready skills who have a firm grasp of research and concept development methodologies. You’ll add an academic backbone to your natural design flair, discover and develop your distinctive creative identity, and hone the techniques and knowledge you’ll need to stand out from the crowd.
Why study this fashion degree?
- Exceptional academic team, including couture designers, Saville Row cutters and experienced fashion brand manager
- Access the latest camera equipment and video editing software
- Establish and nurture your design signature and identity from the get go
- Unrivalled industry connections will make you industry ready
- Get involved in live project briefs from the outset
- Opportunities for internships in the world’s fashion capitals
- Work with and be inspired by some of fashion's greatest labels
- Collaborative working opportunities across the institution
- Option to take the digital technology for fashion pathway in second year
- Access The Institute for Creativity and Technology in London’s design district