Why study this film editing and post production degree?
- A huge 90% of graduates are employed within the first six months
- Past graduates have found roles with BBC, ITV and Disney
- Others have worked in post-production houses on films like Star Wars and Thor
- High-end post-production resources and technologies
- Taught by respected industry practitioners
- Access masterclasses with key players in the post-production industry
- Business incubation and industry networking opportunities
There are three key events in the life of a film: the script, the shoot and the edit. Editing is where it all comes together; where meaning is created through cutting sound and picture. This is the decisive moment when a screen story can finally be told.
While editing is at the heart of this film editing and post production course in London, you will develop a diverse skillset across the post production spectrum. You will build skills in visual effects, colour grading, audio post, screen graphics, shoot and edit and broadcast technology.
You’ll be guided by industry practitioners and guest speakers using a mix of problem-based learning, practical workshops, lectures and masterclasses. Guest speakers to the course include Mick Audsley (Murder on the Orient Express), Paul Machliss (Baby Driver), and Lisa Gunning (7 Psychopaths).