The digital television production degree is led by production and broadcast experts and taught through a mix of practical and theory-based learning. You will develop a varied skillset that covers all areas of television production and the wider broadcast media. You will be taught through a blend of practice and theory-based learning, which includes lectures, workshops, seminars, projects and self-directed study.
Why study this digital TV production degree?
- Provider of high-end television training for over 40 years
- Receive a first-class education in live television broadcasting
- Exceptional TV production resources and facilities
- Small class numbers enhance student experience and tutor access
- Industry networking and top work experience opportunities
- Showcase your work at The Degree show
- High post-graduation employment rates
- Learn through challenging, real-world projects
You will learn to broadcast live and create multi-platform television content that embraces emerging technologies. You will develop TV formats, write scripts, pitch to commissioning editors and present ideas to clients in response to live briefs.