The first course of its kind, our Sport Performance and Analysis MSc will enable you to integrate the study of high-performance sport with your own experiences as an athlete, coach, practitioner, or someone passionate about elite sport.
- This course is aimed at those with an interest in high-performance coaching and analysis.You will study how we need to adopt a holistic approach to high-performance professional practice. One that not only has an emphasis on technical and tactical improvement, but importantly involves understanding individual, collective and organisational goals, developing and maintaining productive relationships, and constructively influencing a range of key stakeholders.The focus of the curriculum will be:
- How we co-ordinate and contribute to high
- How we analyse and support competition preparation and execution
- How we continually develop ourselves and mobilise others
- How we enact ethical practice and protect the welfare of people empowered to achieve their potential