We welcome students onto this course from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds. Working collaboratively with people with a range of skill sets, you’ll devise creative solutions using strategic innovation to solve real-world, complex challenges to social, organizational and commercial issues. Previous organizations we have worked with include multinationals like Mars and Unilever, local start-ups, and charities.
Our MDI philosophy is to create a cross-disciplinary learning environment that nurtures innovation and originality with a specific user and issues-based approach.
As part of this course, you will:
- Work on real-life projects that will allow you to build up an invaluable portfolio of experience
- Blend design, technology, and business and develop your entrepreneurial mindset
- Learn to manage change and innovation in a strategic way
- Build up an invaluable portfolio of experience and network of contacts that will span multiple industries
- Create strategic value through adopting a range of innovative approaches and resources - highly valued by future employers