Our Marketing masters will prepare you for the modern challenges within the marketing industry. You will learn how to tackle the challenges faced within the profession where consumers grow more resistant to advertising and marketing budgets are rising. You will develop a sophisticated understanding of the central role marketing plays in contemporary business strategy.
We encourage graduates to apply with both a business or non-business background. This specialist masters will equip you with advanced knowledge and key management capabilities to make an impact in the workplace.
Key advantages of this course:
- Provides up-to-date knowledge with a real emphasis on practical marketing solutions
- The course is built around the requirements of two significant professional bodies; the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Marketing Research Society (MRS). This will allow you to demonstrate your learning is in line with professional benchmarks
- In semester 2, you will be able to choose focused modules of interest
- For your final project, you can choose between two options. The first option is an individual dissertation on a marketing subject of your choice. The second option involves providing professional guidance to real clients within our award-winning Business Clinic
- This masters in marketing provides professional value and intellectual challenge. It encourages critical thinking, creative problem-solving and effective communication in what is a fast pace, evolving industry
- You will develop assessment work in a variety of formats. This includes business reports and infographics, providing the skills needed to communicate your ideas to employers
- You will be able to take advantage of our links with the industry by attending guest speaker events and taking part in live competition briefs.