Whether you are a business student looking to build your knowledge and specialise in the digital domain or looking to join the marketing world, this MSc Digital Marketing programme has been designed to accelerate your career potential in a rapidly developing sector.
- Learn how to integrate new tactics and strategies with traditional marketing tools and practices
- Develop your understanding of leadership and management
- Also available as MSc Digital Marketing with Advanced Practice
- Part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent, or substantial experience of working in a business organisation
English language requirements
- Students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
Graduates will be well suited to join a wide range of businesses, including graduate training schemes or even start up their own businesses or begin a professional qualification with one of the marketing industry bodies.
All modules are core and 20 credits unless otherwise stated.
Strategic Marketing in the Digital Era
Leadership and Management Development
Research Methods and Analytics for Business Practice
The Digital Customer Journey: Data, Profiling and CRM
Digital Campaign Management and Media
Marketing Metrics and Analysis
Academic Language Skills for Post-Graduate Business Students (0 credits)
The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits)
*The information’s are correct at the time of publishing, however it may change if university makes any changes after we have published the information. While we try our best to provide correct information, It is advisable to call us or visit university website for up to date information.