Are you looking to complement your undergraduate studies with a business-focused Masters degree that will enhance your employability? This course develops broad business skills while also offering a specialist pathway in hospitality and tourism management that starts after the first semester.
This option offers the opportunity to spend three months gaining all-important work experience and employability skills in a professional work setting. You may be able to extend this over more than one semester in cases where it is adjacent to a vacation period. Support is provided to help source opportunities and to perfect the applicant CV but ultimately the onus is on the student to secure the internship position.
- Develop your skills in the responsible management of tourism through exploring contemporary issues
- Enhance your management competencies and business intelligence
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
- The Advanced Practice stage allows you to put your learning to practice and enhance your employability with an internship or applied group consultancy project