Are you looking to complement your undergraduate studies with a business-focused Masters degree that will enhance your employability? Do you want to explore the latest techniques for analysing ‘big data’ in order to improve an organisation’s decision making?
This Advanced Practice option offers the opportunity to spend three months gaining all-important work experience and employability skills in a professional work setting, whilst the taught programme develops broad business skills while also offering a specialist pathway in business analytics.
- Develop expertise in business analysis using contemporary tools and techniques for analysing big data
- Prepare yourself for the SAS Global Certification in the Business Intelligence module
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
- The Advanced Practice includes an Internship or Group Consultancy Project, enhancing your employability with all-important work experience