The demand for data scientists is ever rising. A report by Harvard Business Review suggests that the shortage of data scientists has become a serious constraint in certain sectors, leading the authors to claim Data Scientist as the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century.
Data Scientists carry out applied research to create innovative data-driven solutions to business problems. Usually, they work with large, complex, varied, and unstructured data sets that are not suitable for using traditional data analysis approaches and techniques. This programme is specifically designed to enable you to develop this in-depth technical knowledge that will allow you to discover new data-driven solutions.
- Develop in-demand skills to work in a range of roles in the IT industry
- Enhance your knowledge in the application of programming language, big data and machine learning on cloud
- The Advanced Practice includes an Internship or Group Consultancy Project, enhancing your employability with all-important work experience
- This programme has been designed to meet the accreditation criteria of BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT for the purposes of meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered IT Professional
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training