The programme aims to develop an innovative approach to the professional luxury brand management of luxury consumable goods (cars, cosmetics, drinks, fashion, fragrances, handbags, jewellery, luggage, yachts and watches). The programme provides you with the critical knowledge and awareness of the complex issues involved in the luxury consumable goods sector in the 21st century, working on concepts and platforms such as brand management, marketing, advertising and social media.
- Develop your skills in enterprise and leadership in the growing luxury brand sector
- Enhance your understanding of the production, distribution and strategic positioning of luxury goods
- The programme includes a live project, giving you a hands-on experience with a luxury brand company based on real-life situations
- Prepare yourself for managerial roles in the luxury brand industry
- Also available as MA Luxury Brand Management with Advanced Practice
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training