This innovate 1 year top-up degree has been tailored for ambitious students who want to apply theory to practice in a business environment. You'll be taught and supported by expert tutors who bring professional experience to their teaching practices.
You'll study the key functions that underpin business success and develop an understanding in how organisations operate from developing strategy to management styles. You'll learn to work effectively in teams and be able to present and communicate business management ideas with confidence. We also ensure you develop specialist knowledge in:
- Stakeholder expectations and behaviour
- The environment of business and its impact on strategy
- Design, production and distribution of products and services
- Business resources including acquisition, application and control
- Business process such as planning, improvement and control.
You'll gain a wide range of transferable skills and upon graduation, you'll be fully prepared for an exciting career in business and management. You'll be able to demonstrate to companies and organisations that you have expert business knowledge and can apply analytical and problem solving skills, with the professional acumen to deal with challenges in a fast-paced corporate world. You would also be well placed to continue into further study with a master's degree or even start your own business.