This course is ideal if you want to work in the real estate sector, across a range of disciplines, in the UK or overseas.
You will be able to focus on areas of valuation, investment, asset management, lease consultancy, planning and development and be encouraged to develop research as well as technical, professional and practical skills.
You may pursue your individual interests through the design and completion of an independent research project.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- This is one of the few real estate courses with a world-wide focus on valuation and investment.
- Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- The course culminates in the Kingston Real Estate Master's Conference. You may also take an optional residential trip to a European destination.*
- Kingston Business School is one of just five per cent of the world's business schools to hold accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport. Halls accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.