This course is ideal if you want to aspire to a career in corporate communications, public relations, or internal communications. It offers a basis in business disciplines rather than journalism. This includes working for an agency or in-house for a company or organization. Roles may include PR manager, internal/external communications, or investor relations.
Throughout the program, you will learn to:
- Identify and understand different stakeholder groups and markets, enabling you to develop effective communication styles for clients of a multitude of different educational or cultural backgrounds.
- Understand the value and competitive advantage.
- Utilise the latest research in corporate and marketing communications and adapt this to a practical setting through workshops and projects.
- Understand best practices about marketing communications in general and, more specifically, corporate and public communications.
- Through integrated tasks and workshops, you will apply your knowledge to practical settings, preparing you for your career.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- Through collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), the course features a bespoke program of professional development. This will set you on the path to becoming an accredited CIPR practitioner.
- You will benefit from our connections with senior practitioners in the industry who share their expertise during guest lectures.
- Kingston Business School is one of only five percent of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International.
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport. Halls's accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.