What is the Pre-Masters Programme?
The Pre-Masters Programme is designed to prepare international students for a postgraduate degree at Kingston University London. If you have studied an undergraduate degree and want to expand your business knowledge by studying abroad, this programme will give you the opportunity to further your studies at a top university, celebrated for its entrepreneurial focus.
Why study the Pre-Masters Programme?
This programme is designed to prepare international students to begin studying a postgraduate degree at one of the most entrepreneurial universities in the UK. By studying the Pre-Masters Programme, you will benefit from:
- a curriculum tailored to international students
- smaller, attentive class sizes to facilitate efficient learning
- the improvement of academic study skills
- a valuable introduction to university life
- reinforcement of your understanding of the subject area
- language-focused tuition to enhance your English skills for postgraduate study.
Another benefit of studying the Pre-Masters Programme is that you are able to apply for one single visa to study both this programme and your degree course. Please see below for additional details on this.
Once you have successfully completed the programme and achieved the required grades, you will be well-equipped to start your chosen postgraduate degree at Kingston University, London
This Pre-Masters course dose not require any additional fees.