This course is ideal if you want to apply the science of psychology to people at work, with roles including in-house and external consultancy, HR, organizational development, public sector, and research. You will learn through case studies, studying ethics, you as a psychologist, and how to successfully implement a program in an organization. You will use psychological tools and specialist software. Additional short courses cover psychometric testing at a fraction of the private market cost.
- Course materials grounded in research and practice, delivered by a course team currently working in the field.
- Theoretical and practical understanding that enables you to become a 'reflective practitioner' and demonstrate the skills demanded by employers.
- A supportive and pleasant study environment and an expert academic team to help you achieve your academic goals.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- Kingston Business School is one of just five percent of the world's business schools with accreditation from AACSB International.
has accreditation from the British Psychological Society. It can form part of the route toward becoming a chartered and registered occupational psychologist.
You will attend
talks from guest speakers from a range of organisations.
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport. Halls's's accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.