Business innovation and leadership transformation are the driving forces behind our Kingston Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Build a tailored MBA, whether you work for a large organisation or are planning your first start up. High-quality, informed teaching will give you practical skills, help you make effective business decisions, think creatively and find solutions to real-life challenges.
Sustainability, ethical business and corporate social responsibility are incorporated into all modules. Kingston Business School has a strong focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, including an incubation programme and co-working space.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- This course is accredited by AMBA, the global standard for all programmes.
- An MBA at Kingston will develop your personal capacity and leadership skills, and help you build a career plan to meet your ambitions.
- Kingston Business School is one of only five per cent of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International.
- If you are a self-funded student, you may be eligible for a tuition fee scholarship of £3,000.
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport. Halls accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.