Investment and financial risk is a highly competitive sector and our course will give you the IT and research skills that employers demand.
This course is ideal if you aspire to create and manage investment portfolios, using real-life examples with the latest research and theories.
This course has been developed with input from professionals at RBS, Commerzbank, Standard Chartered Bank and NatWest.
You will use industry-standard databases, learning to analyse and explore topics using qualitative and quantitative methods.
This course is suitable for both experienced corporate finance and financial management practitioners who want to add to their skills, and those looking for a career in the area.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- Kingston Business School is one of only 5% of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International.
- The course offers exemptions from the professional exams of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT). There is also the chance to gain qualifications such as Bloomberg certification, or prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential (many aspects are covered by the course).
- We are one of the few UK universities with a Bloomberg trading room, offering hands-on skills. You may also use Thomson DataStream Advance.
- This course is taught by research-active staff and provides cutting-edge knowledge regarding the latest developments in the financial investment sector.
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport. Halls accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.