This course is ideal if you aspire to a career in consulting or general management in many sectors, including retail, media, healthcare, telecommunications, real estate, oil and gas, and energy. You will acquire the skills to become a dynamic business manager and work effectively in multicultural teams anywhere in the world. You will apply your knowledge to practical business situations including a consultancy project with a real business. There is also the opportunity to specialize in a variety of business disciplines, including project management, marketing, and entrepreneurship to market yourself more competitively.
- This course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- Opportunity to gain a recognized Prince 2 qualification.
- Possibility to participate in a week-long study visit to a foreign business school where you will meet students studying a similar course and undertake visits to local companies.
- Your assessments will reflect real business situations including undertaking a consultancy project with a real business instead of a dissertation. Recent students have worked with General Electric (GE), L'Oreal, Henkel, Kimberly-Clark, and Arqiva.
- You'll benefit from an international curriculum and our students come from all over the world to study, so you will finish the course with an international network of contacts.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- Kingston Business School is one of only five percent of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International.
- All students will gain direct industry experience through the Consultancy in Practice module, with the possibility of study exchange overseas.
- You will have the option to study for arecognizedd Prince 2 qualification.
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport.Halls'ss accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.