If you want to pursue a rewarding, exciting and challenging career in the financial sector then this course provides the knowledge and skills you need, even if you do not already have experience in finance.
This course is ideal if you aspire to a career in financial accounting, finance and investment. You will link these topics to issues of management and corporate strategy, studying real-life examples and case studies.
This Finance MSc will give you well-integrated knowledge of management accounting and financial accounting, finance and investment; whilst developing your ability to relate these areas to the wider issues of management and corporate strategy. It produces graduates who are prepared for high-level jobs in the financial industries.
This course is equally suitable both for students who have studied economics, finance or accountancy before, as well as those who seek a career change.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- Kingston Business School is one of only five per cent of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International.
- This course is taught by research active staff and provides cutting-edge knowledge regarding the latest developments in the finance sector.
- Kingston is one of the few UK universities with a Bloomberg trading room. It also has specialist databases, such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg and Fame.
- This course offers exemptions from professional exams of the ACT. It offers the highest number of exemptions for gaining a professional certificate.
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport. Halls accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.