This course is ideal if you aspire to a career in the banking sector, within roles of asset management, financial risk management and corporate banking.
The course has been developed in consultation with professionals at RBS Capital Markets, Commerzbank AG, Standard Chartered Bank and NatWest Bank.
The core modules on this course will show you how to manage assets, liquidity and risk; and how to analyse credit, interest, statements and rates. As well as learning about corporate finance and industry regulation.
You will cover much of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential, helping prepare you for its professional examination.
You may also apply for Bloomberg certification, which can be a huge advantage in the job market.
Reasons to choose Kingston University
- Kingston Business School is one of only 5% of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International.
- This course is accredited by the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) and offers exemptions from its professional exams.
- Kingston is one of the few UK universities with a Bloomberg trading room. It also has specialist databases such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg and Fame.
- This course is taught by research-active staff and provides cutting-edge knowledge regarding the latest developments in the accounting and finance sector.
- Free car parking at the Kingston Hill campus is available for students of this course. The campus can also be easily accessed by public transport. Halls accommodation is just a walk away from the classrooms.