Our MSc Engineering (Aeronautical) programme will enable you to develop a deep understanding and solid skills in applied aerodynamics and flight mechanics.
Aircraft aerodynamics and flying and handling performances are always the most important and challenging aspects of aircraft designs, particularly with the consideration of advanced materials and advanced aircraft technologies.
- You will grasp detailed knowledge and critically analyse aircraft flight dynamic behaviour and apply modern control approaches for aircraft stability.
- You will have access to a state-of-the-art Merlin flight simulator for designing and testing your own aircraft.
- Learn and use cutting-edge design, analysis, and simulation software such as ANSYS.
- Wrexham Glyndwr University is located nearby to one of the largest aircraft companies in the world, Airbus.
- Close links with aviation industries, such as Rolls-Royce, Raytheon, and Magellan Aerospace.