Our MBA is a dynamic, contemporary and practical course designed to produce the business leaders of the future.
We're rooted in London's most exciting region for enterprise, between the major financial institutions of Canary Wharf and pioneering new businesses in Stratford and Shoreditch. We work with these institutions, from Bloomberg to Barclaycard, to bring you cutting-edge insight into the way contemporary businesses are run.
Our course is flexible and accessible. Full-time students attend during the day while part-time students attend during the evenings so you can tailor your attendance around your availability.
Everything on our MBA is geared towards your career development, ensuring you graduate with a clearer vision of your future; it's accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, so you can be sure you're learning the leadership skills that employers really need, and our expert staff have the depth of knowledge to turn your passion and ambition into a realisable goal.
Why choose this course?
The MBA suite consists of a number of routes, all of which encompass three core topics that provide the foundation for a successful business, namely strategy, finance and leadership.
- Focus on career development skills and knowledge in a supportive environment.
- Access to a network of aspiring business managers drawn from various sectors and organizations.
- Opportunity to attend Wrexham Glyndŵr University on-campus business related events.
- The research element of the programme enables students to identify, investigate, analyse and propose sound solutions in relation to a business problem.
- Teaching is interactive and, where possible, based on contemporary business issues throughout the programme.