This Masters's degree offers the perfect opportunity to develop a career in strategic marketing, particularly in the global business environment.
You’ll learn to appreciate modern developments in marketing management theory and practice and explore essential areas including global marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing research. You’ll also examine key topics such as international services marketing, consumer behavior across cultures, and global distribution and supply chains.
The course has a practical focus and you’ll develop professional skills through in-company assignments and case studies examining genuine business scenarios.
Why choose this course?
The program is structured to allow you to study subject areas through your chosen pathways, while also engaging with core modules across the program, which allows a breadth of diversity, interconnection, and enrichment amongst studies, both in the classroom and the wider student community.
Our MSc International Marketing Management program incorporates distinctive areas of knowledge, skills, and mindset traits that contribute to effective performance at a management level within an organization.
Key course features
- Be part of a Business School that was one of 3 UK universities internationally shortlisted for the 2022 AMBA/BGA Excellence Awards for best innovation strategy for active learning
- Join a Business School that already has a well-established and successful international postgraduate community
- Meet leading business leaders in your chosen field
- Experience our new Business Simulation Suite to bring real business problems to life
- Optional advanced practice module - 480 hours+ of work placement experience – across a 12-week placement.