If you're keen to develop your business and management skills with a focus on international business, our MSc International Business, and Management degree course is for you.
In this course, you'll get a deeper understanding of business and management topics in an international context. You'll learn about key themes including corporate strategy, financial management, international business, and global sustainability.
You'll graduate with a comprehensive understanding of international business and management issues, and be qualified for a career in organizations in any corner of the world.
Why choose this course?
The program is structured to allow you to study subject areas through your chosen pathways, while also engaging with core modules across the program, which allows a breadth of diversity, interconnection, and enrichment amongst studies, both in the classroom and the wider student community.
The MSc program incorporates distinctive areas of knowledge, skills, and mindset traits that contribute to effective performance at a management level within an organization. Module content, delivery, and assessment develop the individual profile of the learner, enabling greater confidence and marketability as a professional.
Key course features
- Be part of a Business School shortlisted for the 2022 AMBA/BGA Excellence Awards for best innovation strategy for active learning
- Join a Business School that already has a well-established and successful international postgraduate community
- Meet Leading Business leaders in your chosen field
- Experience our new Business Simulation Suite to bring real business problems to life
- Optional advanced practice module - 480 hours+ of work placement experience – across a 12-week placement