The MSc International Business with Data Analytics programme will allow you to acquire mastery of both the macro and micro contexts of international business with a keener focus on e-business and data analytics.
More specifically, you would enhance your ability to acquire, develop, and integrate international business theory whilst developing the skills to apply such theories in terms of international business practice and a greater appreciation of how digital aspects and data factors could affect business conduct.
Your final piece of work, either the Dissertation or Research Project, offers you the opportunity to investigate an area of data analytics relevant to international business. The Master’s Dissertation option, provides the opportunity to conceive, design and satisfactorily implement a substantial research project within the broad subject area of international business, whilst the Applied Research Project option enables students to apply the theoretical concepts encountered on the MSc International Business with Data Analytics programme to an international business matter.
Key course features
- Be part of a Business School that was one of 3 UK universities internationally shortlisted for the 2022 AMBA/BGA Excellence Awards for best innovation strategy for active learning
- Join a Business School that already has a well-established and successful international postgraduate community
- Meet leading business leaders in your chosen field
- Experience our new Business Simulation Suite to bring real business problems to life
- Optional advanced practice module - 480 hours+ of work placement experience – across a 12-week placement