This course has been designed to give you the broad range of business skills required to run a successful organization in the public, private, or charity sector.
The knowledge and behaviours you develop will be valuable in organizations of all sizes and sectors, from start-up social enterprises to multi-national operations working across the globe, making you attractive to a wide range of employers. In your final year, you can specialize in one of three areas: supply chain management, leadership, and globalization.
- Gain an understanding of a wide range of business knowledge, tools and techniques including economics, accounting, organisational behaviour, and human resource management to become a well-rounded business graduate
- Industry experts demonstrate how your knowledge is used in the real-world
- The optional placement year can add an international dimension to your degree or enable you to gain graduate-level work experience valued by employers. 2
- Networking events and employability skills are embedded throughout the course to enhance your career prospects.
- Social responsibility, ethical behavior, and sustainability in contemporary business activities are key components of business success, and this is reflected in this course.