In modern business, a powerful and well-managed brand is key to standing out in a crowded marketplace, with many of the world’s most successful companies also boasting successful brands.
- Upon successful completion, this contemporary course will help to put you on the radar of potential employers, looking for professionals with the skills to lead their brand marketing strategies.
- The opportunity to take part in a simulated public relations exercise, exploring how to leverage the media to increase the strength of a brand.
- Develop your understanding of the role that analytics has in the evaluation of the importance and relevance of the brand to the organisation and of brand valuation.
- Allow you to make brand-related decisions and recommendations through the appraisal of brand position within the marketplace.
Accepted applicants will normally hold an honours undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2) in a relevant academic discipline, such as a marketing or a business management degree.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 overall, with no component lower than 5.5. If you don't meet the English language requirements, you can achieve the level you need by successfully completing a pre-sessional English programme before you start your course.
On successful completion, you will be able to:
- Apply the latest paradigms used to develop marketing planning, crisis management and public relations to solve issues using a range of techniques at the forefront of contemporary brand management practice in a multi-domestic context.
- Critically analyse and evaluate consumer behaviour, researching the brand and the theoretical underpinning of luxury branding, encompassing the narrative of ethical, sustainable, regulatory and societal considerations.
- Make informed decisions on branding research, marketing management and marketing communications management.
- Identify synergies within multifaceted contemporary brand research as well as brand analytics and make sound judgements at the forefront of branding thought, both domestically and globally.
- Construct, recommend and execute an international brand management, crisis management or marketing communications project to meet the corporate objectives of an organisation.
- Undertake independent research either in an academic or work context to solve complex problems, reaching informed decisions and critically review them.
The course is structured to provide a mix of classroom and lab-based activities and can be delivered through a combination of face-to-face teaching and online classes and tutorials:
- Associated seminars
- Practical workshop classes
- Personal tutorials
- Opportunity to work in our DigiComm lab4 – equipped with industry-standard marketing software allowing you the chance to undertake tasks in an environment that closely replicates a contemporary marketing agency.
International Brand Management
Contemporary Issues in Research
Marketing Strategy Planning and Control
Crisis Management and Public Relations
Leading Strategic Change through Creativity and Innovation
*The information’s are correct at the time of publishing, however it may change if university makes any changes after we have published the information. While we try our best to provide correct information, It is advisable to call us or visit university website for up to date information.