This Master’s programme in Technology Project Management will provide you with the career-relevant skills necessary to manage the whole lifecycle of technology-based projects, from inception to adoption and eventual disposal. The blend of general project management competencies with specific technological awareness will give you the tools you need to apply your learning on the job straight away and continue your professional development.
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Technology Project Management Masters Degree - MSc/PgD/PgC
Applicants should have one of the following:
- An Honours degree at least 2:2 or its equivalent in a relevant area e.g. Computing, Information Systems or an appropriate Engineering specialism.
- Students whose first language is not English will need to provide evidence of fluency to at least an IELTS 6.0 standard or equivalent.
Combining strong project management skills and technological awareness, this postgraduate degree will boost your employability profile and provide a solid foundation for a career as a manager of technological projects.
• Technology Project Management (20 credits)
• End User Computing Risk Management (20 credits)
• Research Methods for Technology Dissertations (20 credits)
• Information Security (20 credits)
• Social Media Analytics for Business (20 credits)
• Programming for Data Analysis (20 credits)
• Technology Dissertation (40 credits)
Compulsory Project Management modules:
Students will take one of the following modules:
• Management of Mega and Complex Projects (20 credits)
• Project Management Theory and Practice (20 credits)
Are you ready to start building your future?
Contact our admission counseller and get a free consultation.