This Master's degree in Information Technology Management will equip you with the competencies to manage converging information technologies in order to meet business management goals. Your learning will be directly applicable to the modern workplace, where technology is ubiquitous and essential to maintaining a competitive edge. Modules in project management, with an emphasis on technology and risk, provide a solid grounding before moving on to address the increasingly important information security and data analysis. Business processes are covered, as well as key information management tools.
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Information Technology Management Masters Degree - MSc/PgD/PgC
- An Honours degree at least 2:2 or its equivalent in a relevant area e.g. Computing, Information Systems, or an appropriate Engineering specialism.
- Students whose first language is not English will need to provide evidence of fluency to at least an IELTS 6.0 standard or equivalent.
This programme explores how information and communication technologies may be managed, and how they may serve the purposes of management. Graduates have pursued careers as ICT managers, project managers and consultants, business and systems analysts, teachers and lecturers.
• Technology Project Management (20 credits)
• End User Computing Risk Management (20 credits)
• Business Process and Data Analysis (20 credits)
• Research Methods for Technology Dissertations (20 credits)
• Information Security (20 credits)
• Social Media Analytics for Business (20 credits)
• Technology Dissertation (40 credits)
• Team Software Development Project (20 credits)
Are you ready to start building your future?
Contact our admission counseller and get a free consultation.