100+ Partnered Universities
September, January, April/May
Up to £9000*
Welcome to STUDENT CONNECT
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE!!
We will closely assist you from counselling and university applications to visa applications.
We will take you through a near- realistic pre-departure session for better adjustments in your new learning and living environment.
We will assist you through our on-arrival and welfare support program so you have our UK team on standby to guide you navigate any issues you may encounter during your study.
Our vibrant partnerships with universities enables us to render these services to you for FREE, so do not worry about making any financial commitments to us.
How we can help
Personalized GuidanceOur dedicated team of education consultants will work closely with you to understand your academic background, career goals, and preferences
Application AssistanceWe'll assist you throughout the application process, ensuring that all your documents are complete and submitted on time.
Visa SupportOur experienced immigration consultants will guide you in preparing the necessary documents, and offer support throughout the visa application process.
Scholarship guidanceOur team will help you explore scholarship opportunities and financial aid options available to Ghanaian students.
Pre-Departure SupportWe'll provide comprehensive pre-departure support to prepare student for life in the UK.
Post-Arrival SupportWe will provide guidance on accommodation arrangements, banking guidance, and tips on adjusting to a new culture in UK.
Book a free consultation
Kindly book an appointment by filling the form and your assigned counsellor will be in contact soon
Why Study in UK
Globally Recognized Education
world-class universities and colleges
The UK is renowned for its world-class universities and colleges, offering a wide range of academic programs and degrees that are recognized and respected worldwide.
Quality Education Standards
4 out of top 10 Universities are from UK, according to QS World University Rankings 2023
UK educational institutions are known for their high academic standards, rigorous teaching methodologies, and emphasis on practical learning. You'll gain a competitive edge and acquire the skills necessary to excel in your chosen field.
Diverse Range of Courses
UK offers a diverse range of courses to suit your interests and career aspirations
Whether you aspire to pursue business, engineering, arts, sciences, or any other discipline, the UK offers a diverse range of courses to suit your interests and career aspirations. You'll have the opportunity to explore and specialize in your desired field of study.
Cutting-Edge Research Opportunities
well known for it's ground-breaking research and innovation
The UK is at the forefront of ground-breaking research and innovation. By studying here, you'll have access to state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge technologies, and collaborative research opportunities that can shape your academic and professional journey.
vibrant multicultural environment
Studying in the UK provides a rich cultural experience. You'll have the chance to immerse yourself in a vibrant multicultural environment, meet students from all around the world, and develop a global perspective. It's an opportunity to broaden your horizons and expand your network.
Are you ready to start building your future?
Contact our admission counsellor and get a free consultation.
What are the Academic Requirements of the UK universities from India?
- You should have completed 12 years of education (equivalent to GCSEs and A-levels in the UK) with a minimum score of 55% in your final exams.
- You should have a good academic record and meet the minimum grade requirements for the course you are applying for.
- Some universities may require specific subjects at the high school level for certain courses.
What are the English Language Requirements of the UK universities from India?
English Language requirements
most commonly accepted tests for English language requirements are:
- Minimum 65% in 12th board exam in English subject.
- IELTS: widely accepted by UK universities, the required score varies depending on the university and program, but a common minimum requirement is an overall band score of 6.0 to 7.0.
- TOEFL: The minimum required score can vary, but it is generally around 80 to 100 on the internet-based test (iBT).
- Internal Test: some UK universities conduct their own Internal Test to fulfil the English Language requirements.
- Other English Language Tests: Some universities may accept other English language tests, such as the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic or the Cambridge English exams (e.g., Cambridge English: Advanced or Proficiency).
What is the average Tuition Fees of UK Universities from India
|Course Level||Average Tuition Fee (GBP)||Average Tuition Fee (INR)|
|Foundation Courses (Full fees)||10,000 to 15,000||10,20,000 to 15,30,000|
|Undergraduate Courses (Per year)||11,000 to 15,000||11,22,000 to 15,30,000|
|Postgraduate Courses (Full fees)||11,000 to 16,000||11,22,000 to 16,32,000|
|Doctorate Courses (Full fees)||14,000 to 16,000||14,28,000 to 16,32,000|
For further information, please go to this link: https://studentconnect.org/courses
What are the Scholarship and Financial support opportunities from India?
- GREAT Scholarships are offered to students from 14 select countries, allowing them to study a wide range of one-year taught postgraduate programmes. The scholarship is offered through a partnership between the British government and participating universities. The fourteen countries eligible for GREAT Scholarships are China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Egypt, Turkey, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Mexico.
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship: The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation offers scholarships to Indian students who wish to pursue postgraduate courses at top universities in the UK. The scholarship covers tuition fees, travel expenses, and living costs.
- Rhodes Scholarship: The Rhodes Scholarship is a highly prestigious scholarship program that provides financial support to outstanding students from around the world, including India. The scholarship covers tuition fees, travel expenses, and living costs.
In addition to these scholarships, many UK universities also offer scholarships and bursaries to international students, including Indian students. These scholarships may be based on academic merit, financial need, or other criteria. It is best to check with the university you are interested in applying to for more information about their scholarship programs. A few of these include:
University of Staffordshire
- Smart Scholarship - Offering a confirmed scholarship of GBP 9000 to all students for UG Courses and GBP 3000 for all PG Courses.
University of Huddersfield –
- India Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is available to Indian students who are applying for undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the University of Huddersfield. The scholarship provides a discount of £4,000 on tuition fees for the first year of study.
- Postgraduate Taught Scholarships: The University of Huddersfield offers several scholarships for Indian students who wish to pursue postgraduate taught courses. The scholarships are worth up to £4,000 and are awarded based on academic merit.
For more information on University specific scholarships, visit think link: https://studentconnect.org/applying-to-university/scholarships