The Roehampton MSc Global Financial Management has been designed with input from a panel of business advisors and successful business leaders to address the demand for financial strategists in global corporations and organisations. You will be equipped with a global perspective and learn the financial skills needed to make an impact in international organisations. You will, for instance, look at ways to fund investments, free up capital whilst reducing costs and optimize financial performance.
University of Roehampton
MSc Global Financial Management
- You should usually hold a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from a recognized British or overseas university.
- Postgraduate degrees – 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to work in financial management, investment or finance-related advisory roles in international organisations, public administration or multinational firms and international operating SMEs.
- Course Starts in January, April or September 2023.
The programme aims to prepare you to effectively address contemporary challenges of finance and apply latest management practices in dynamic and volatile global markets. In addition to the academic programme of study, you will have the opportunity to join our Global Leadership Programme.
The programme meets the needs of graduates who wish to enter a career in corporate finance but may not have the relevant academic background or work experience. It will provide you with a holistic understanding of finance and business strategy in a global context and you will focus on a critical understanding of financial management, investment and capital markets in theory and practice.
• Business Research Methods
• Strategic Marketing
• Financial Performance Management
• Leadership and Change Management
• Global Strategic Management
• Strategic Investment Appraisal
• International Corporate Finance
Optional Professional Placement
• Professional Placement
• Placement Preparation Sessions
Dissertation and Project modules
• Consultancy Project
Global Leadership Programme (RBP000P100)
• Global Leadership Programme
Pre-induction Programme (RBP000P001)
• Pre-induction Programme
Professional Development Programme (Non-credit bearing)
• Professional Development Programme
Are you ready to start building your future?
Contact our admission counseller and get a free consultation.