Examine complex foreign investment decisions and drivers for strategic change in an international setting. This course is designed for those seeking an advantage in the competitive international financial job market, who wish to build a robust and deep understanding of business, management, and financial principles, through both practical application and relevant theory.
We will teach you about how financial markets operate, and how they are linked with the global economy. Through examination of the wider financial policy environment, you will learn how this can affect organizations internationally. This course will teach you to look at company accounts from both the shareholder and the company perspectives, and study share price fluctuations, to understand the process and potential impact on the value of a business.
Your learning will take place in a supportive, diverse environment. Our staff and students come from many different countries and bring together a plethora of international and related business experience. By combining international business with finance, this course is ideal for those with an interest in forging a career in the banking sector.
Why choose this course?
The MSc International Business and Finance Management program provides the foundations to achieve future management potential within the chosen business field to students who have little or no business work experience.
The program is structured to allow you to study subject areas through your chosen pathway, while also engaging with core modules across the program, which allows a breadth of diversity, interconnection, and enrichment amongst studies, both in the classroom and the wider student community.
Key course features
- Be part of a Business School shortlisted for the 2022 AMBA/BGA Excellence Awards for best innovation strategy for active learning
- Join a Business School that already has a well-established and successful international postgraduate community
- Meet leading business leaders in your chosen field
- Experience our new Business Simulation Suite to bring real business problems to life
- Optional advanced practice module - 480 hours+ of work placement experience, across a 12-week placement