Why choose this course?
Our Television Production and Technology degree is developed in close collaboration with the BBC, Skillset and leading industry experts, and is built around the practical use of the university’s Centre for the Creative Industries and its wide range of facilities, so you can learn and work in a real production environment.
- focuses on exploring current and emerging technologies applicable to still and moving image production
- allows students to engage in the day-to-day operation of the production facility, extending student participation beyond the lecture theatre
- enables students to develop a theoretical and practical understanding across a range of skills in pre-production, production and post-production.
- centres around the use of the university’s television studio where students explore single and multi-camera filmmaking in addition to lighting and acquisition for visual effects work
- is designed to teach and develop skills across disciplines and covers a broad range of technologies that will help in the development of your own portfolio.