Why choose this course?
This Sports Injury Rehabilitation degree will prepare you for the integrated sports and injury rehabilitation field, and more focused environments such as sports teams and health promotion. You'll focus on the wider variables and impact of sports injuries, and the importance of having a person-centred approach to care/treatment modalities.
- Gain an introductory understanding to the sports and injury rehabilitation industry.
- Gain practical experience in assessment and exercise based rehabilitation.
- Develop the foundations in sports science, biomechanics and anatomy.
- Develop the skills they will need for a successful university experience.
- Explore the physiological, psychological, cultural and social factors that impact on the health and wellbeing of individuals.
- Consider the importance of motivational interviewing/communication.