Why choose this course?
Are you hard working team player who is both resilient and caring? We look for students who are passionate about improving the lives of others and who are dedicated to the full-time work and study that it takes to become compassionate, effective and knowledgeable physiotherapist of the future.
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills required by physiotherapists to:
- Work with people to identify and maximise their ability to move and function
- Work with people to promote, maintain and restore physical, social and psychological wellbeing
- Assess and manage people who have a variety of clinical problems.
Key course features
- A small intake of students every year
- We have some commissioned places for the programme, therefore, your tuition fees can be paid and you can be eligible for a one-off annual payment, financial support to cover placement costs and you can apply for a means-tested bursary (Conditions apply)
- Health and Care Professions Council approved
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy accredited