Why choose this course?
Our football coaching and performance degree has been designed to develop and enhance your current knowledge, reshape and update existing knowledge and provide an in-depth exploration of sports science within the game. This course also includes a foundation year to prepare you for further years of study.
- Is designed in partnership with the Football Association of Wales (FAW)
- Offers a plethora of industry-recognised qualifications including the FAW C Certificate and FAW/UEFA B Licence.
- Benefits from UEFA qualified coach educators and our academic team to provide students with support to develop personally, professionally and academically.
Key course features
- Includes a foundation year to prepare you for further years of study.
- You will work towards a FAW (Level 2) C Certificate and (Level 3) FAW/UEFA B coaching licences as part of your degree, giving you additional qualifications that enhance employability.
- Lecturers are research-active and UEFA accredited, which means that the curriculum is engaging, current and relevant.
- The dynamic lecture environment supports and challenges you to enhance and develop your understanding of the role of sports science within football.
- The excellent student support from approachable staff will support you on a journey that takes you from personal development in the early part of your degree to professional development as you progress through the course.